Thursday, March 12, 2009

How i found my husband on a Christian online dating site.Part 1

I was praying a lot of years to God about love and marriage for myself. And he said to me that he will give me my hearts desire. But first he led me to be healed from the trauma i had due to an abusive relationship i had before i came to know the Lord .

So one of my healing processes was reading a lot of books about Christian relationships with the opposite sex. As a matter of fact, i didn't have the Internet at that time or money ether, and so i listened to audio cassettes from friends about relationships with the opposite sex. I was so hungry to know about this topic, and so i would write what i heard to have it with me always.

And one of the important things i heard was to give God my rights to choose if i will get married or not. And so that was very scary and very hard, but i did it, and i was so happy that i heard God telling me that i will get married. But it took a lot of time from that moment (about 8 years ago) till now. But now i have been happily married for 6 month, praise the Lord. But i want to lead you to understand that if we want to find true love and get married within God's Will, we have to be healed and to be changed, and a very important key for a good and lasting marriage is learning that we are so different from each other, It is like we speak 2 language's, for example you will say something but it will sound the opposite for the other person, so it is very important to learn each others language. The truth be told, im just now beginning my own journey about love and marriage in practice. Now that i am experiencing what iv been tought to put into practice, i'v realized by not doing what i have learnt, it doesn't work and it becomes a fight, and i hate to fight. And then im in big trouble , because mostly men don't understand women and they are not the experts on relationships (which i will talk about in this blog later). And if there is already a fight, it could well be that the heart of your man will be closed, and he will not see anything. But he will probably just fight with you and in his mind he will think " I have to defend myself and protect myself". He feels that you are accusing him, this is what he see's, even if it is not the truth. And in this case it is so difficult to get your point across without it seeming like you are attacking him. It is like a rolling stone ( I will explain more about this later in this blog) And if his heart is closed it is very difficult to make peace, And then we are lost. It say's in the Bible in Pro 14:1"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish pulls it down with her hands."

Also, i didn't know that men really want to get married and to love and honer their wifes. Because of my past experience's in life, i came to believe that all men were bad boys who only wanted your body, and didn't want intimacy and true love... .

I want to come back to the topic of how i found my husband on an online Christan dating site.

But i have to go now but i will be back :)

so stay tune there is more to come



Press here to continue to part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment