Thursday, March 12, 2009

How i found my husband on a Christian online dating site.Part 2

So to remind you, i was telling you before that God had to help me to be healed from my past relationships, and that i was learning (or maybe its better to say, im still learning) from the books and audio books concerning the difference's between the male and female thought patterns, languages, expectations, behaviors etc. And now im experiencing what iv learnt, Im putting it into practice, and Praise the Lord its working. Also i mentioned how it doesn't work if i don't put it into practice, and it becomes a big mess.

Coming back to the subject of How i found my husband on a Christian online dating site. A few years ago while i was praying, i was sensing that the Lord is telling me to join a Christian online dating website, but it was a big challenge for me because of a few reasons, first i felt that it will not be excepted in the minds of my congregation, and also the website i was using was very far away from my country and so, my chance's were very slim. Also i have never done this sort of thing before and it was scary. But also, i was very enthusiastic about it and so i did it. I was full of expectations but things didn't happened so good, and i just got hurt, i had one man that seemed very interested in me, but he was a very long way from me. It seems that he loved me and was passionate to be with me, but to my great disappointment it didn't happen and their were other disappointments, i decided to stop and discontinue with the help of the Christian online dating service.

About a year ago i heard God telling me He is going to give me a present, and it is my time now to get married. It was a strong word from Him, and i felt that he was really pushing me hard in the spirit to go back onto a Christian online dating website, so i did. This time was an act of obedience, but i didn't have the faith and i was not enthusiastic. And so, i didn't think any more of my fairytale that my prince would leave his home country, family, job and so on.

But WOW Praise the Lord it happen BIG TIME, that handsome lovely man came to see my profile and i started to get from the Lord good affirmation about him. And so we started to chat and then email each other and the Lord told me it is him. And to my big surprise he was visiting my country at the time and was not so far away from me. Do you know what i did ? I went straight to see him, it was wonderful, the ways of the Lord are mysterious. From our first meeting we knew that we belonged to each other and don't get me wrong, i had to fight lots of fears that i had.

We spent 2 weekends seeing each other and before he left for his country we spent a week touring my country getting to know more about each other, And then he left saying he will came back after he finishs his responsibility at his job. I also visited him at his country and this year, 6 months ago we got married.

And so, im not an expert about relationships with the opposite sex, but as you can see i wanted Love. And i wanted it to be be the best and the most it could be, like in our dreams or in fairy tales. And so it is with my husband. But when i don't speak his language, i can destroy the dream. Its almost like an instruction manual to a sensitive operation. Also, what you put into it, that is what you will get from it. This is why i see this scripture come to life in my marriage Pro 14:1"The wise woman builds her house, But the foolish pulls it down with her hands."


No comments:

Post a Comment